Google Cloud Training
As Google Cloud Training Partner we provide the necessary skills to develop and operate infrastructures and applications in the Google Cloud.
Google Cloud Consulting
Google Cloud Training and Learning Tracks
Do you have any questions about our Google Cloud training offerings? Simply let us know your requirements using our contact form or call us at and we will be happy to advise you!
Digital Leadership Training
Training path for cloud executives
Cloud Infrastructure Track
Designed for IT professionals who are responsible for implementing, deploying, migrating and maintaining applications in the cloud.
- Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure (GCF-CI)
- Architecting with Google Compute Engine (AGCE)
- Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer Packet (GC-ACE-PACK)
- Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Design and Process (AGCP-DP)
- Networking in Google Cloud Platform (NGCP)
- Architecting with Google Kubernetes Engine (AGKE)
- Security in Google Cloud Platform (SGCP-3D)
- Logging, Monitoring, and Observability in Google Cloud (LMOGC)
- Enterprise Database Migration (EDM)
- Getting Started with Terraform for Google Cloud (GSTGC)
Data & Machine Learning Track
Designed for data professionals who are responsible for designing, building, analyzing, and optimizing big data solutions.
- Google Cloud Fundamentals: Big Data and Machine Learning (GCF-BDM)
- Data Engineering on Google Cloud Platform (DEGCP)
- From Data to Insights with Google Cloud Platform (DIGCP)
- Google Cloud Certified Professional Data Engineer Packet (GC-PDE-PACK)
- Advanced Machine Learning with TensorFlow on Google Cloud Platform (MLTF)
- Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Looker (AVDL)
- Developing Data Models with LookML (DDMLML)
- Serverless Data Processing with Dataflow (SDPF)
- Machine Learning on Google Cloud (MLGC)
- Customer Experiences with Contact Center AI - Dialogflow ES (CCAIDES)
- Customer Experiences with Contact Center AI - Dialogflow CX (CCAIDCX)
- Data Warehousing with BigQuery: Storage Design, Query Optimization, and Administration (DWBQ-SDQA)
- Understanding Cloud Spanner (UCS)
Application Development Track
Designed for application programmers and software engineers who develop software programs in the cloud.
Training path for cloud API engineers
Click on town name or "Online Training" to book. The next Google Cloud guaranteed course dates
Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
Course language: English
|Online Training Time zone: UTC+8|