This course covers an introduction to Kubernetes, a software layer that sits between your applications and your hardware infrastructure. Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) brings you Kubernetes as a managed service on Google Cloud. This course teaches the basics of GKE and how to get applications containerized and running in Google Cloud. The course covers a basic introduction to Google Cloud, an overview of containers and Kubernetes, Kubernetes architecture, and Kubernetes operations.
Who should attend
- Application developers, cloud solutions architects, DevOps engineers, IT managers
- Individuals who use Google Cloud to create new solutions or to integrate existing systems, application environments, and infrastructure with Google Cloud.
- Having completed , or having equivalent experience
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
- Discuss the differences among Google Cloud compute platforms.
- Discuss the components and architecture of Kubernetes.
- Identify how Google manages Kubernetes orchestration.
- Create and manage Google Kubernetes Engine clusters by using the Google Cloud console and the gcloud/kubectl commands.