- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Digital Learning Solutions
- iTLS Academy»
- iTLS IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Business Skills Training
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Networks Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Solution Architect Expert (MCPPSAE)
If you’re looking to prove your expertise as a Microsoft Power Platform or Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution architect, or if you’re a developer or a senior consultant ready to take the next step to become a solution architect, this expert certification can help you move forward in your career.
As a candidate for the Power Platform Solution Architect Expert certification, you work with stakeholders and focus on solutions that affect your organization’s broad business and technical needs. You have functional and technical knowledge of Power Platform, Dynamics 365 customer engagement apps, related Microsoft cloud solutions, and third-party technologies. For this certification, you need a minimum of 1 to 3 years as a Power Platform solution architect or 7 to 10 years as a senior consultant or developer, along with deep knowledge of Power Platform architecture.
If you need additional experience before you try for this certification, here are some suggestions:
- Work as (or shadow) a solution architect on Power Platform projects.
- Sign up for an instructor-led training course.
- Explore available learning paths on Microsoft Learn.
- Perform solution envisioning and requirement analyses
- Architect a solution
- Implement the solution
Recommended training for this certification