Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Design Specialist (CNFDS) (Certification)
You are proficient in designing and installing FlexPod® solutions for a variety of business workloads. FlexPod solutions speed the deployment of infrastructure and business-critical applications while reducing cost, complexity, and risk.
Candidates for FlexPod® certification should have at least six to 12 months of field experience working with the tools and standards for assessing FlexPod computing solution performance characteristics and requirements. They should also understand the hardware components associated with the Cisco® and NetApp® FlexPod solution and the process for selecting proper hardware for a given set of requirements.
NS0-175 exam includes 60 test questions, with an allotted time of 90 minutes to complete. In countries where English is not the native language, candidates will be granted a 30-minute extension to the allotted examination completion time.
The NS0-175 exam covers the following topics:
- Describe FlexPod components based upon customer workloads
- Describe how to size a solution based on customer requirements in accordance with FlexPod best practices
- Describe the support options for FlexPod
- Describe Cisco networking components used within FlexPod designs
- Demonstrate knowledge of FlexPod networking configurations
- Describe access control methods for FlexPod solutions
- Describe the considerations in building a secure multitenancy design
- Describe resources for determining supported FlexPod components
- Demonstrate knowledge of using tools for managing FlexPod
- Demonstrate knowledge of troubleshooting methodologies for FlexPod solutions