Develop, scale, and troubleshoot event-driven microservice applications.
Learn to use Kafka and AMQ Streams to design, develop, and test event-driven applications. Event-driven microservices scale globally, store and stream process data, and provide low-latency feedback to customers. This course is for application developers and is based on Red Hat AMQ Streams 1.8 and Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.6.
- Describe the basics of Kafka and its architecture.
- Develop applications with the Kafka Streams API.
- Integrate applications with Kafka Connect.
- Capture data change with Debezium.
- Troubleshoot common application streaming issues.
Who should attend
Application developers with microservice development experience.
- Experience with microservice application development and design, such as or equivalent experience.
- OpenShift experience is recommended, but not required.
- BYOD classroom environment with access to the shared cluster.
- A cloud-based classroom environment will also be made available.