Who should attend
This course is designed for Professional Services workers who are NetApp employees, NetApp partners or NetApp customers.
- Basic Windows administrative experience
- Technical Overview of NetApp E-Series Storage Systems
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Install the SANtricity 11.50 Storage Management software
- Install SANtricity Unified Manager
- Access System Manager features
- Configure attached servers for I/O operations
- Administer your storage using the E-Series storage management features
- Monitor E-Series storage system performance
- Troubleshoot common hardware and performance issues with the E-Series and EF-Series product lines
In this course, you learn how to deploy, configure, and monitor NetApp E-Series or EF-Series storage systems. In the deployment phase, you use both the NetApp SANtricity® Storage Management and System Management software to create the configuration, perform administrative tasks, and employ data protection features. You also learn how to configure attached servers for I/O operations. During post-deployment, you use SANtricity Unified Manager and System Management software and to collect storage system information for trend analysis, troubleshooting, performance monitoring and tuning.