Strategic Planning (STRATP)
This course covers various tried and tested methods and ideas inspired by the most prolific strategic thinkers of our day. Participants will be able to get a broader view on various managerial routines though exercises, dedicated workshops and case studies. Additionally, an insight into various methods for organization and analysis of strategic planning will be offered.
- How to create distinctive competitive advantage through recognizing concerns in strategic planning
- Increase your comprehension of the marketplace via diagnostic and conceptual methods
- Find ways to incorporate strategy, goals, statistics and output in order to synchronize your strategic plans with your business.
- Why should strategic plans also include customer input
- Determine the manner in which your business surrounding reacts based on the activities of the competition, the ones of your company, and those of the customers
- What is the best tactic to adopt you strategy plans in efficient way
- Utilize the best practical examples to explore details of the strategic planning process
- Find the application value of strategic planning by recognizing patterns that lead to improvement
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date