Cisco Digital Network Architecture Implementation Workshop (DNAIW)
This hands-on workshop gives participants a comprehensive insight into the Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA) and its solution components. The course highlights the need for digitization in networks and the guiding principles of DNA.
The course focuses on the implementation of the following DNA solution components:
- Automation with Cisco DNA Center and its integrated applications such as network design, provisioning, automation and assurance.
- Security with Cisco TrustSec and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE).
- Enterprise Network Fabrics and SD-Access.
- Assurance and Analytics
- SD-Access Wireless
The workshop also offers hands-on exercises to demonstrate DNA automation with Cisco DNA Center and virtualization with Cisco SDA.
Cisco DNA lab with the latest DNAC hardware/software
Our DNA hands-on workshop comprises many hands-on lab exercises on current hardware like Cisco Catalyst 9300 switches, Catalyst 9120, Aironet 2800 and 4800 access points, Cisco WLC 9800-CL, ISR "Fusion" routers, Catalyst 3650 switches, ISE 3.1 and wireless/wired clients as well as Windows DC Server.
Each student has access to his own Cisco DNA Center in version 2.3 and the above mentioned components.
The DNAIW course is part of Cisco Black Belt Academy Aligned Content. It belongs to the stage: EN - Cisco DNA Deployment Stage 2.
Who should attend
- Experienced network engineers who work for enterprise customers who are early adopters of Cisco's SDA and digital network architecture.
- Channel partner employees who support DNA trials and early deployments.
- Modern IT teams and decision makers who want to plan and implement intention-based networks early.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this curriculum are as follows:
- Network fundamentals and IP Connectivity
- Establishing Internet and WAN connectivity
- Managing network device security
- Troubleshooting IP connectivity
- Configuring and troubleshooting ISI-IS and BGP
- Configuring devices for SNMP, syslog, and NetFlow access
- Managing Cisco device configurations, Cisco IOS XE images, and licenses
- Configuring and troubleshooting Cisco ISE
- Configuring and troubleshooting AAA, Access Policy, Access Control Policy
After completing this course you will be able to:
- describe the vision and the strategy as well as the general concepts and components of the Digital Network Architecture solution,
- describe and realize the network automation with Cisco DNA Center and the integrated applications such as network design, provisioning, automation and assurance,
- implement the network virtualization in enterprise networks for wired and wireless clients with Cisco SD-Access,
- implement the network security with Cisco TrustSec and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE),
- set up software, license and inventory management with Cisco DNA Center,
- describe and implement Assurance & Analytics with Cisco DNA Center.
- Course Introduction
- Module 1: DNAC from Scratch
- Module 2: Under the Hood
- Module 3: Fabric Fundamentals
- Module 4: Wireless Integration SDA
- Module 5: SDA Building Overlay