Certified Penetration Testing Professional (CPENT)
On this accelerated EC-Council Certified Penetration Testing Professional (CPENT) course, you’ll learn the skills necessary to perform an effective penetration test in an enterprise network environment.
In just 5 days, you’ll get hands-on experience with CPENT’s live practice range and learn to pen test IoT systems, OT systems and how to:
- Build your own tools
- Conduct advanced binaries exploitation
- Double Pivot to access hidden networks
At the end of this accelerated course, you’ll sit the EC-Council Certified Penetration Testing Professional exam and achieve your EC-Council CPENT certification. Additionally, if you score more than 90% on the exam you will also receive the Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT) Master certification.
As an EC-Council Accredited Training Partner (ATP) you’ll get access to official courseware, exams and be trained by certified instructors. Firebrand’s Lecture | Lab | Review methodology means you’ll achieve your certification in record time and return to the office a CPENT expert.
Who should attend
This course is ideal for a professional in one of the following roles:
- Ethical hackers
- Penetration testers
- Network server administrators
- Firewall administrators
- Security testers
- System administrators and risk assessment professionals
Before attending this accelerated course you must have knowledge of:
- Networking Protocols
- Kali or ParrotOS and common Penetration Testing Tools
- Exploiting Windows and Linux Hosts
- Privilege Escalation in Linux and Windows
- Wireless Penetration Testing
- Web Application Penetration Testing