Problem Solving and Decision Making (PSDM)
Our two-day course is designed to help you develop new views and skills which will open new perspectives when it comes to solving problems and making tough decisions. Sometimes your experience in combination with the information you have can only take you so far. Reaching a level where you will have the capacity to thoroughly outline the issue, to see where it originates from, as well as establish what possibilities you have at hand, in combination with the sense to choose the best one for that single case and then apply it, is the goal here.
- Learn to grasp the entirety of a problem, along with what steps and tools are needed to solve it.
- Know how to see the difference between symptoms and causes – a step closer to reaching the right answer for the problem at hand.
- Develop your personal style by developing your personal skills for solving problems and making tough calls.
- Unleash your creative potential to reach more creative answers.
- Learn what the key rules of the process of reaching good decisions are.
- Establish the difference between critical and non-critical thinking.
- What is your style of critical thinking, what are your strengths and weaknesses, what to improve.
- Know the differences between the types of thinking influenced by brain hemispheres.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date