Call Center Agents - The Path To Great Service (CCGS)
Today’s world brings the customer a never before seen selection of goods and services in every part of life. How the customer appraises the goods and services greatly depends on the individual experience. But great customer services does not just fall from the sky, it requires deliberate action, developed procedure and listening, communicating and relating to the customer. That is why call centers today are becoming an integral part of almost every industry, whether one likes it or not. We prepared this workshop to aid call center workers in developing skills for maximizing the effectiveness of their work, though finding out the best ways of listening and also being heard. Whether via phone, chat or text, every interaction requires having sales and customer service skills – which will be covered methodically in this our specialized course.
- Comprehend the distinctions of verbal skills and body language.
- Gain knowledge on features of spoken communication: tonality, tempo and pitch.
- Learn speech techniques for increased verbal and communication ability.
- Establish knowledge of the influence of emotions in the service in relation to how it impacts customers.
- Available instruments for smoothing communication.
- How to deal with complaints, grievances, and customer requests.
- Grow accustomed to saying NO and delivering bad news – it is part of the job.
- Stress management methods.
- See why it’s important to have good questioning and listening proficiency.
- Implement the art of effective negotiation.
- Why direct and personal interaction and creation of relationships is imperative.
- What is the value in learning to create and convey eloquent messages?
- Your service – what to strengthen and develop in order to improve it.
- Know the structure of your customer service, and what every part of it means for successful delivery of service.
- How to be better than the competition by advancing the level of service – as part of the greater business strategy for success.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date