Effective Delegation Essentials (ADE)
Often, one of the toughest skills for a manager to master is delegation. But nonetheless, this is skill can be learned. Our one-day workshop delves into many of the aspects of delegation: like who to delegate to, and of course - when to delegate. The delegation process will be examined step by step, so we can establish where the hazards may be expected, and also what can be done about maneuvering safely through them.
- Distinguish how big a part delegation holds in your job, and in what ways can bring you more success.
- Establish various manners of task delegation.
- Learn what the eight steps in the effective delegation process are.
- Know how to offer better instructions in delegation - to improve results.
- Why it is important to know which questions to ask, and to closely listen as well.
- Get to know the usual delegation hazards, along with ways to steer clear of them.
- Put your skills of delegation to the test.
- What is delegation?
- Why delegate?
- Picking the right person
- The delegation meeting
- Levels of authority
- Giving instructions
- Communication skills
- Monitoring delegation
- Practicing delegation
- Giving feedback
- Becoming a good delegator
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date