C# Foundation (MSDEV02)
- Knowledge of C# syntax and familiarity with the .NET Framework development environment.
- Creating simple programs
- Read and adapt existing code
Note: This text was automatically translated and may contain errors.
Please click here to read the original German version.
Who should attend
Good knowledge of programming languages such as Visual Basic or C or basic knowledge of programming languages such as C++ or Java.
- You know the syntax of C#
- You can create simple programs independently
C# is an object-oriented programming language for applications on Microsoft's .NET platform. With C#, you can create Windows desktop applications, Windows services, ASP.NET web applications, REST services, apps for iOS and Android, and more - in short, any kind of program on almost any platform. In this introductory course, you'll learn key language features within the .NET framework and the associated Visual Studio development environment.
- First steps with C#
- Classes and objects
- Basic data types
- Sequence control: branches and loops
- Inheritance and interfaces
- Properties and Indexer
- Structured exception handling