This five-day course is an in depth hands-on study of HTML5, CSS3 and modern web and mobile development. The course includes detailed hands-on labs and Q&A labs. The labs include multiple projects, including one beginning to end web site.
Who should attend
This class is targeted towards the professional developer new to HTML, self-taught HTML developers, graphics designers and those new to HTML development.
While any background in HTML or development is a plus, all you need are basic PC skills and a desire to learn web development.
- Create HTML5 compliant web pages.
- Test and validate HTML and CSS code.
- Create CSS for style pages.
- Work with experimental vendor prefixes.
- Work with fonts and CSS font effects.
- Work with color and color tools.
- Layout pages and content using DIVs, iFrames and Tables.
- Add and format images and CSS sprites.
- Create HTML5 forms.
- Embed and manage video and audio content.
- A Brief History of HTML and the Web
- Core HTML Elements
- Cascading Style Sheets
- Fonts and Text
- Colors and Backgrounds
- Anchors and Hyperlinks
- Page Layout
- HTML Forms