Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (20341)
Who should attend
This course is intended for people aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2013. People coming into the course are expected to have at least 3 years of experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of network administration, help desk, or system administration. They are not expected to have experience with previous Exchange Server versions.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012.
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
- Experience working with certificates, including PKI certificates.
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to plan, deploy, manage, secure, and support Microsoft Exchange Server 2013. This course will teach you how to configure Exchange Server 2013 and supply you with the information you will need to monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2013. This course will also provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize performance and minimize errors and security threats in Exchange Server 2013. After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Deploy and manage Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan and configure the Mailbox server role.
- Manage recipient objects, address policies, and address lists in Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan and implement the Client Access server role in Exchange Server 2013.
- Securely plan and configure Microsoft Outlook Web App and mobile messaging using the Client Access server.
- Understand and manage highly available Client Access servers in Exchange Sever 2013.
- Plan for disaster mitigation, implement back up and recovery for Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan and configure message transport in an Exchange Server 2013 organization.
- Plan message security options, implement an antivirus solutions, and implement an anti-spam solution.
- Configure permissions and secure Exchange Server 2013.
- Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot an Exchange Server 2013 environment.
- Module 1: Deploying and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Module 2: Planning and Configuring Mailbox Servers
- Module 3: Managing Recipient Objects
- Module 4: Planning and Deploying Client Access Servers
- Module 5: Planning and Configuring Messaging Client Connectivity
- Module 6: Planning and Implementing High Availability
- Module 7: Planning and Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Module 8: Planning and Configuring Message Transport
- Module 9: Planning and Configuring Message Hygiene
- Module 10: Planning and Configuring Administrative Security and Auditing
- Module 11: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date