Advanced Data Shaping with Power BI (ADSPBI)
This course will cover, using Power BI Desktop to import and shape data from a variety of different sources. After completing this training, the attendees should be able to learn how to import data from a variety of data sources into Power BI.
Who should attend
This training is much more in detail and covers special topics. If not noted otherwise, knowledge equivalent to fundamentals level is strongly recommended.
Specifically, you will be able to:
- Understand the Power BI Desktop data model
- The components of effective schemas
- Gain an understanding of the Power Query M language
- Import data from a variety of sources (including XLS and CSV files)
- Create queries using toolbar navigations and Advanced Editor
- Understand parameters
- Organize queries using folders
You can also watch our webinar.