Who should attend
This course is intended for you if you are an IT engineer or administrator that needs to know the fundamentals about planning, installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining a basic Cisco Wireless LAN infrastructure. This includes installers, SEs, Field Engineers, technical support professionals, network managers, security team members, and administrators.
Prior to taking this course you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Prior completion of Defining Cisco Wireless LAN Essentials course and or Cisco Unified Wireless Networking course or Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Networking Essentials course, or equivalent experience (recommended)
- Basic networking
- Basic wireless LAN networking
- RF/Wireless field experience
The goal of this course is to enable network planners and administrators to deploy an efficient wireless LAN (WLAN) advanced enterprise solution. To accomplish this, the course is designed to provide the learner a better understanding and appreciation of the complexities involved in efficiently supporting, client mobility, network efficiency, areas of high client density, high availability, advanced guest networking, and IPv6 support.
- Module 1: Client Mobility Between Subnets
- Module 2: Network Efficiency
- Module 3: High Density Deployment Challenges
- Module 4: Introduction to Mesh Networks
- Module 5: Wireless Guest Networks
- Module 6: Wireless High Availability
- Module 7: Implementing IPv6 Support
- Module 8: Appendix