Aruba Advanced Network Design & Solutions (AANDS)
This course teaches you how to plan and design complex multi-site enterprise Aruba campus wireless and wired network solutions. Hands-on labs give you experience with network design from information gathering to planning at a high-level and detailed designs including RF Planning, Redundant High Density Campus Architecture, location services, Outdoor Stadium Very High Density and Remote Access Branch office designs. Aruba best practices for designing wireless networks in challenging RF environments such as auditoriums, lecture halls, stadiums, hospitals, and retail environments for redundancy and high availability will be followed. Candidates will acquire the skills needed to assess and analyze a company’s business requirements. Then design a solution meeting those requirements. Focusing on solutions for campus LAN and WLAN, including outdoor and highdensity scenarios.
Who should attend
Typical candidates for this course are Aruba implementation expert and experiences Network Architects who will design and plan complex multi-site networks based on Aruba wired and wireless products and solutions.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
The recommended prerequisite is the Aruba Certified Design Professional (ACDP) V1 certification. Participants should understand basic networking technologies and design concepts as presented in the ACDP certification exam. Participants should have some experience designing campus networks and using tools like RF Plan and IRIS before attending this course.
The HPE6-A49 ACDX 8 Written Exam is required to be passed before the practical exam. Once the written is passed, you will only have 18 months to pass the ACDX 8 Practical Exam. Candidates who do not pass the ACDX 8 Practical Exam within 18 months will have to wait for a new version to be released. HPE recommends that you register for the ACDX 8 Practical Exam within 12 months of passing the written exam to ensure that you pass in the allotted 18-month timeframe.
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Given an outline of a customer's needs for a complex multi-site, multi-vendor environment, determine the information required to create a solution.
- Evaluate the current network environment.
- Determine the appropriate wireless and wired customer requirements for the solution design in a complex multi-site, multi-vendor environment.
- Given a scenario, select the appropriate products based on the customer's technical requirements for a complex multi-site, multi-vendor environment complex integration.
- Given a customer scenario for a complex multi-site, multi-vendor environment, generate the Bill of Materials (BOM).
- Create a detailed network management design. Given a customer scenario for a complex multi-site multi-vendor environment, create and document the detailed network management design.
- Given a customer scenario for a complex multi-site multi-vendor environment, determine and document the detailed network management design.
- Create a detailed network security design. Given a customer scenario for a complex multi-site, multi-vendor environment, create and document a
- detailed network security design. Given a customer scenario for a complex multi-site, multi-vendor environment, design and document a detailed network security solution.
- Create and document a branch access solution design. Given a customer scenario, create and document the branch access solution design. Given a customer scenario, design and document the branch access solution.
- Given the customer scenario and service level agreements, document the licensing and maintenance requirements.
- Deliver the solution and deliverables including BoM, RF plan, logical diagram, solution description.
- Design Phase 1
- Design Phase 2 - Dorm rooms
- Design Phase 3 – Outdoor stadium
- Design Phase 4 – Hospital
- Design Phase 5 - Location services
- Design Phase 6 – Remote Access (SD-WAN, VIA, IAP-VPN and RAP)
- Design Phase 7: Retail Design – School bookstore and other retail shops (POS terminals, barcode scanners, PCI requirements)
- Troubleshooting Network Designs
- Mock ACDX exam
3 hours difference
Time zone: British Summer Time (BST)